- Made in the USA!
- You choose the Whitening Gel
- Perfect for red wine, tea and coffee drinkers and smokers
- Safe for veneers, caps and crowns
- Smile with confidence, look fresher and younger
- Professionally and conveniently whitens teeth from the comforts and privacy of home
- Used and approved by dentists to safely and effectively brighten smiles and remove stains from teeth
- Custom tray whitening is considered the Gold standard in the professional dental community (dentists, cosmetic dentists, orthodontists, oral surgeons)
- Once customers have experienced our teeth whitening products, they will never use expensive dentist or messy store bought whitening systems again!
- DIRECT FROM THE DISTRIBUTOR
We make people smile for a living–with little to no sensitivity. It is our mission to provide the highest quality service and products to our customers.
Teeth Whitening Gel:
Carbamide Peroxide Gel:
- Ideal for take-home treatments
- The strongest take-home formula with no blanching, or discomfort
Non-Peroxide Whitening Gel – a Botanical Whitener:
- Contains ZERO PEROXIDE
- All Natural Ingredients
- Not only whitens, but also removes deep enamel stains
- Excellent proven results for both take-home and chair-side teeth whitening
- The power of Sodium Bicarbonate safely and effectively whitens and brightens customers teeth
- Botanical blend of Aloe and Chamomile gently soothes customers gums
- Perfect alternative for UK and European markets where peroxide whitening gels are being prohibited
Cautions, Risks and Liability: If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the gums or the mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age. Use for periods of longer than 4 days is to be only under the supervision of a dentist. Avoid swallowing the gel or part thereof. Avoid contact of the product with the eyes. Avoid direct contact of the active surface of the tooth whitening product with the gums and/or salivary flow. Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, or think you may be pregnant.